Cowboy Christmas is like a sprint and it is also one of the most exhilarating weeks of the year. During Cowboy Christmas, a top money earner could take home about $30,000 and also a good jump to the top five in the world ranking.
When Cowboys and National Finals Rodeo fans visit Vegas they always visit Hogs and Heifers Saloon. Every year the Arlington, Texas is filled with activities.
It’s that time of the year again. Get your bags ready, load the trailers full of horses and tack or for some, load the van with a couple of clean shirts and a rigging bag, keep the key to the house someplace safe and hit the road. Oh yeah! It’s the Cowboy Christmas.
Cowboy Christmas 2020 would commence on December 3rd through to 12th. This period is filled with much pressure and it is also a hectic rush to make mad money.
Words like hectic, mayhem or a blast can be used to summarily describe what Cowboy Christmas really looks like in a nutshell.
Richmond champion said referring to the Cowboy who rides bucking horses and bulls “that for rough stock riders, it’s an embodiment of being a rodeo Cowboy”. The pressure doesn’t all fall on the guys who ride bucking horses and bulls. Also, the Cowboys and barrel racers are quite under pressure to make lots of cash.
The more opportunities are available to compete for increases the chances of earning money, which happens to be a big deal. Dollars is equal to point in Rodeo. The top 15 contestants which make it to the National Finals Rodeo, who also is on the money list at the conclusion of the regular season coupled with the contestants in each event who happen to have the most money won at the Finals would be crowned world champion.
In such a week you could win as much as $35,00 to $40,000 if you do well. The energy, the atmosphere, the vibe keeps giving you the right adrenaline to do better.
However, it takes consistent and considerable planning to capitalize on the opportunities of the Cowboy Christmas 2020. Some Rodeo champions already have set goals to keep them focused.
Richmond Champion who won a million dollars in 2014 noted that it is rear to get much sleep and it’s very possible to skip a few meals.
Interestingly, with Christmas around the corner and soon we will be singing, chanting “vivaaa Las Vegas”. Usually, before the commencement of the events, the RAM National Circuit Finals Committee attends the Wrangler NFR to speak at the Professional Rodeo Cowboy Association’s annual convention to cheer up the contestants and discuss what the event holds.
If you are planning on attending this year’s Cowboy Christmas, there are quite a number of truly fun things you can experience in Texas. Now, let me quickly run you through some of these things:
- Experience Kissimmee: one of such fun things to experience during this Cowboy Christmas is to experience Kissimmee through virtual reality. Already, a team has toured around the city and taken capture footage with a 360-degree camera all over Osceola County. They also filmed an airboat ride at Wild Florida, a bike ride through the picturesque town of celebration. Now, when you put on this virtual reality headset, it creates the impression like you are really adventuring your way through Kissimmee. That’s awesome!
- Meet fluffy: fluffy is a wild Florida alligator and would be making his second appearance at Cowboy Christmas 2019. It is a 3-year old alligator from Lake Cypress, located just south of Kissimmee. Fluffy is not for sale. However, he would be making a trip of over 2,200 miles just to meet with you. Make sure you stop by, having a picture of you and fluffy will be a good experience. You can also share such a picture on any social media platform using the hashtag #WildFlorida or #RNCFR.
- Mingle with some of the best circuit champions and Rodeo queens: what could be more exciting than getting to meet some of the tops and finest Rodeo champions and also the Rodeo queens. There arrangements to meet circuit contestants, past champions, and Rodeo queens who would be available to sign autographs and take photos with fans.
- Get to ask about Kissimmee: there is a team put together just to make sure all your questions are answered. They are the brightest and finest minds and are well informed to satisfy your curiosity. For example, if you are looking forward to having a vacation in Kissimmee, you can find out more from the team. Got plans to attend the National Circuit Finals Rodeo this spring? The team can help put things in place for you.
- Shopping: Cowboy Christmas is where you get to do a little shopping while visiting Texas. You can actually do all the shopping here. The city has been waiting for your arrival and they are well prepared to have you. Cowboy Christmas is where you get to purchase those holiday gifts for your friends and families. So don’t just focus on the events alone, visit Cowboy Christmas they are eager to meet with you. They actually love having new Rodeo fans from across the globe.
The Cowboy Christmas is perfect and exquisite complements to the NFR activities all week long. If you are in search of the newest, greatest gifts in Cowboy Christmas, then know for sure that you are in the right place. There are hundreds of vendors having the latest great gifts for families and finds on display.
Most importantly, your favorite cowboy stars would be making an appearance and also sign autographs, so don’t miss out. Cowboy Christmas can be view or seen from various sides. The players, the fans and even the organizers are all in for a good time from December 3r to 12th. A Cowboy Christmas parade can also take place in various places with parades. There would be pictures taken with Santa clause and also special activities in stores.